If you need roofing clients immediately. You can go for Google PPC Ads and Google Local Service Ads. Also, you can try top-ranked marketplaces like Thumbtack, Angi, and Yelp. Following are a few digital marketing strategies you can consider to get roofing customers:
- Google Local Service Ads: I suggest starting adverting for Local Service Ads. From our experience, these leads bring the most ROI from our clients. You can also easily dispute any lead if it is spam or fake, and Google usually refunds if the lead is charged.
- Google Ads: Google PPC Ads is another way to acquire leads within a few days if optimized correctly. I have clients for whom we generate quality leads, and sometimes it costs less than Local Service Ads.
- Listing your Business on Marketplaces: Get your business listed on top service marketplaces like Thumbtack, Angi, Yelp, RoofingJoy.com, and Expertise. You will start getting leads shortly. But I suggest checking if those sites are already ranking for roofing keywords in your preferred area.
- Local SEO: Optimize the roofing of your website for local search terms by including location-specific keywords and creating location-specific content. This can help the company appear in the top search results when someone searches for “roofing contractors in XYZ City.”
- Google My Business: Create a Google Business Profile with correctly SEO-optimized images and articles. It will increase the visibility in local search results. Encourage customers to leave reviews on their listings to build credibility and attract new customers.
- Partner with Roofing Stores: Partner with local home improvement stores and offer roofing services for their customers—for Example, GAF, Owens Corning, and CertainTeed.
- Partner with Top Roofing Contractors: Search on Google with the keyword “Roofing Contractor in Dallas(Your serving area).” List some companies with the most reviews and call them if they like to outsource some of their tasks.