Have you decided to build an e-commerce site and enhance your business? Then you can choose Magneto.
Magento is a fantastic combination of a smooth design and a great support network. Research shows that more than 250,000 users use Magneto for their eCommerce websites. You might wonder how much it will cost to make an eCommerce store with Magento. In USA a Magento store generally costs $10,000 to $100,000 with many functionalities. This blog will explore the cost estimation of building a new site with Magento.
Basic Magento Development
Magento has some necessary basic features for seamless online purchases and sales execution. This platform is preferable for personal or small businesses that want to build an online presence. It supports around 6000 items that include a pre-made theme. The following features consist of this web development:
- Basic functionalities of Magento
- Basic theme or design
- Direction to Magento Community Site
- A smooth CMS
- No integration with back-office scenarios
Reasons Affecting the Cost of Magento E-commerce Website
Are you searching for a Magneto company in USA? Then check the simple budget estimation criteria. By knowing these, you can build an eCommerce website with Magento in USA:
- Project Hours & Hourly Cost: Magento development depends on the number of working hours. You can hire expert developers on an hourly basis. You can estimate your website development cost by analyzing these two factors.
- Estimation of Project Scope: Your project estimation will depend on your business needs. And also rely on the accuracy of resource limitations.
- Hourly Development Costs for Magento Professionals: 26% of all eCommerce websites are built on Magento. Magento software development is a complex thing. You need professional, dedicated developers to make an eCommerce site with Magento. Expert developer’s charges will depend on your business size, requirements, functions, and expertise. You may have an idea about the average hourly rate of developers that are mentioned below:
- Basic: $2-8
- Moderate: $8-15
- Standard: $15-25
- Skilled: $25-50
- Expert: $50+
- Website Cost: Magento’s eCommerce site development cost is estimated from various angles. That includes hosting, design, customized themes, and even the expertise of developers. Without these, you may also need to add extra costs for updating the Magento platform. You’ll get extra safety and security for that. The Magento website development cost will be estimated on the following fields:
Domain: A domain name is essential to establish your brand identity. It should be easy to remember and meaningful. But you must ensure that you select the right domain for your website. The cost may vary. But on average, buying and renewing a domain may cost $10-$15 per year. Or, if you want to own an older one, it will cost $100-$1000.
Hosting: If you want help from an IT company, it will allow you to select the right hosting providers.
Design: Now, search for a suitable theme for your website. You can buy any theme which you want from the Internet. This theme may cost from $0 to $200. Or you can have your custom theme. The custom theme development will cost you around $2500-$3500.
- Cost of Hiring Magento Developer: If you hire expert developers, the price may vary from $20 to $100. Again, hiring an experienced Magento developer will cost around $40000 to $60000 for a primary site. And for a customized area, you need to pay $100,000 to $200,000.
- Cost of Extensions: The extension of a Magento eCommerce site consists of adding a unique feature. You can give a better user experience for this. The cost will be $1500- $5000 to develop your custom Magento extension.
- Cost of Website Maintenance:After developing a Magento website, regularly you need to maintain your website. For regular maintenance, your website remains in better condition. If you want help from any company, it will cost you around $500 to $1000 yearly or more in different cases.
- Magento Licensing Cost: Magento licensing cost is one of the essential parts of the eCommerce industry. The licensing fee varies based on basic, customized, and enterprise Magento sites.
How Much will a Magento Website Cost?
Various factors influence the estimation of cost. One of the essential factors is the business size. Depending on your business needs, you can select a basic, Community or Enterprise edition.
Here’s the cost for the three Magento services:
1. Basic Magento Website Cost:
To build a generic Magento website, you can go for basic Magento.
Individuals and small enterprises prefer basic Magento because they can profit quickly.
A basic Magento website starts from $20,000. Depending on the business needs, this budget could exceed $40,000. Because it’s a basic site, you’ll get only the following features:
- Basic Functionality
- Simple Design
- Simple Theme
- Access To the Magento Community Site
- No Integration With Back Office Systems
- Smooth CMS
2. Custom Magento Website Cost:
Suppose, you’re an established retailer. And you want to upgrade or migrate your established site to an eCommerce platform. Then you can choose a custom Magento Website for your business. The price range starts from $40,000 to $100,000. Here, you can enjoy additional benefits such as:
- Custom Magento Design
- Integration With Back Office Systems
- Custom Attributes needed to be Created for Products
- Client Groups
- Migrations To Host
- Extensions, Etc.
3. Magento Enterprise Website Price:
For large businesses, the Magento Enterprise edition is a good choice. It’s allowing companies to utilize the entire Magento features. Migrating to Magento Enterprise will cost you around $100,000+.
The best part is you can relax and sit back. Because Magento takes care of your eCommerce site. Magento Enterprise has all the features you’ll ever require, from order to shipping. Some of the extra benefits include:
- In-built Modules
- Multiple Stores Facility
- Full Page Caching
- Free of Cost Professional Customer Support
- A Large Number Of SKUs
- Hosted By Magento
- Search Engine Optimization
- Customer Segmentation
- Targeted Merchandising & Promotions
- Customized Coupons
- Collaboration with Shipping Providers
- Social Media Integration
- Training And Much More
Undoubtedly, Magento proves to be a great eCommerce platform. It offers a fantastic array of excellent tools for making your online store. in USA the overall cost is also reasonable compared to the features it provides.